– Ibi is the 17th Spanish town out of a total of more than 8.000 that registers more Utility Models, according to the Spanish Office for Trade Marks and Designs
– A company in Ibi manufactures 60,000 reducers weekly
– More than 6,000 people work in the industrial sector of Ibi in some of its 550 companies
– The working population of Ibi is 16,000 and it has more than 2,500,000 square meters of industrial land, that is more than 150 square meters per worker.
– Ibi exportsto more than 100 countries around the globe
– A company manufactures lighting metal components for Philips Lighting.
– Another one colours the dashboards, mudguards and mats ofFord and Renault cars. Furthermore it colours the taps of Lanjarón and FontVella water bottlesentre otras.
– The Audi “rings” are manufactured in Ibi and the logos of Wolkswagen, Seat and Opel.
– 20,000,000 are the meters of PVC corner protectors yearly manufactured in Ibi of brands such us Porcelanosa and Flex.
– A company manufactures 40,000,000 of wine bottle taps, and 2 million vodka bottle taps for Russian market.
– There is a company that daily manufactures 4,000 battery chargers.
– A company manufactures containers for hospital waste productsfor countries such as Spain, Ireland, Cyprus, Portugal, France, Italy or Japan.
– 300,000 plastic containers are manufactured daily for the pharmaceutical sector.
– A company manufacturedthe most popular collectible in Europe ever , the Human Body collectible.
This is a tiny example of what is manufactured in Ibi and the region.